What is the purpose of the ERP implementation?
- Replace inefficient systems with one that is functionally integrated.
- Provide a state-of-the-art technical infrastructure to better serve students, faculty, staff, and other members of the University community.
- Empower users with more control over system function, service, and scheduling.
- Utilize a completely web-based system.
- Eliminate paper and forms where feasible and sensible.
- Provide easy access to data and information without compromising security and regulatory requirements.
- Develop new, more efficient processes that fully leverage the technology investment.
- Eliminate data and knowledge silos on campus.
- Enforce University policy and procedures.